Objective, Reliable Market Prices
Crow's reports on more than 1600 North American lumber and panel prices every week, including
- Framing lumber - studs, random tally, structural light framing, joists, planks
- Industrial lumber - moulding, shop, selects and commons
- Cedar and treated lumber - decking, fencing, split rails, shakes and shingles
- Structural panels - US and Canadian softwood plywood and OSB
- Particleboard and MDF
Detailed Market Reports
Providing quick, accurate analysis of each week's market, Crow's provides detailed market reports for all species and products. These news stories add depth and color to price reporting by filling in critical details about market movements. You get an understanding of key market drivers, from mill inventories to regional housing demand.
Interactive Price Tables with Two Years of History
A feature no other service can offer. From a table of current market prices, click on any price to instantly see a graph of the price for that item over the past two years. Click another price to see that item graphed and to instantly see the historical spreads between the two items. Plus, price history spreadsheets let you easily cut and paste prices into your own spreadsheets for analysis.
Insightful commentary on trends and issues affecting the markets, covering topics such as:
- Housing demand indicators.
- Price trends.
- The impact of public policy.
- Trends in supply.
- Imports and exports.
This unique perspective comes from editors who have not only covered wood products markets, but have actually worked as traders in those markets.